My Summer Holiday

On the first day of the school holidays in the morning I woke up and had some breakfast and after that I got ready to go to the mall to the movies and to the arcade and before all of that we went to the food court   to get some snacks and drinks for the movie and if there was any snacks or drinks left we could use those for the arcade and we were there for 3 hours and then we went down to the food court to have some late lunch and after our late lunch. we went to countdown to get more snacks and drinks for game night and after that we went to the night market for dinner and some dessert and one drink and I got some BBQ pork kebabs and some cheeses hot chips and A bacon burger and for my drink I got the blue lagoon slushy and for my dessert was a big box of donuts and some a lot of chocolate sauce and after our dinner I still had some left over donuts so I was eating them while I was gaming.

The next day we went to the beach for my dad’s birthday and after that went to get some ice cream and after our ice cream we went to get some lunch at Wendy’s and because it was my dad’s birthday he said we can go to different places to get something to eat. The next day we went to the this place called let’s pool this place has a pool table and a ping pong table and dirts and before all of that we went to have some lunch in the  place next door and after eating our dinner we went to play some ping pong and some pool table and dirts.