During the holidays my mum and my sister were in the Cook Islands and that is why I had to stay at my aunt’s house for the holidays.

Once I was outside playing with my other sisters on the balcony. On thursday my Aunty and my nana and I went to my sister’s music concert. It was in Otara and I enjoyed it very much. She plays the cello very well.

Next we went to my other sister’s Tongan dance at their school hall and at the end of all of the dances there was food. On Saturday I went with my sister Ana and Fatima and my nana and my 2 aunties to play mini golf. After that we got some Ice cream and then we went to the park and played for 20 minutes. Unfortunately I tried to climb a wall but I hurt my head when I fell.

On Sunday my aunty and uncle and I we went to the warehouse and we got me some crocs and some halloween stuff and after that we went to the movie theatre and later we went to the arcade and we won a bluetooth speaker and some candy and a  new gaming headset and controllers.

In conclusion when I look back at the holidays I think I had the best holidays ever because I was busy doing fun things with my family.